Only a backpack? That’s uber difficult, because I am notorious for over-packing. Even for a weekend visit to my in-laws. Ask my husband, he loads the car. 😉
If I were to narrow it down to essentials I would bring the following:
- Cellphone to document the journey.
- Toothbrush/toothpaste gotta stay fresh.
- Clean undies, see above.
- Water because I’m part camel.
- Snacks to munch on as soon as the car starts. Because as soon as the engine revs I’ll be hungry! (A little Pavlov’s doggish, *sighs* I know)
- Time to stop at a restroom as much as possible, see above.
Now that were all packed and ready to go, how’s about I tell you a little more about this adventure were embarking on! Yup you’re my travel buddy, so buckle your seatbelt.
I’ve decided to create this blog to share my journey as I seek to learn more about life, love, motherhood, happiness, and myself. I’m looking forward to sharing and exploring different aspects of my life with you, as well as learning and growing with you. Let’s motivate and encourage one another on our journeys!